12.02.2003

Hey, it´s not been a while since my last post. Well, nothing much has changed... Today I was playing farside´s and I hope that you´re unhappy, which is a very passional song, and I realized even though it means a lot to me, I´ve never experienced anything alike. So I decided to publish it here.

I must have had a dream about you cause i woke up in worst of moods.
When i looked at the clock my day was already ruined.
I´m glad that you liked your new place.
And I hope your new job works out well.
I getting used to my kitchen and sleeping by myself

And as we talk, and reminensce
I barely mask how deeply I´m depressed
And though I can´t complaint
I think I just might cause it can´t much worse
And I hope that you´re unhappy to be alone.

I´m at my suit job everyday
And farside´s writing a new LP.
And though I´m still in school I´ve almost got my degree.

I keep myself so busy now
Because I don´t want to be at home at all
Because everytime that I´m there I´m crushed that you haven´t call

And then I dwell and reminensce
About the drama about the angel dress you wore for me
And the sun went down and you swore you were mine.
And I hope that you´re unhappy to be alone

I don´t you to cry anymore then I cried just at least this much
I know your children will be beautiful, but I don´t ever wanted to know that exist at all

So let´s stop talk and reminesce
Cause it won´t fill the cobwebs in my chest and when clench the phone and I grind my teeth
And I hope you´re miserable and I hope that you´re unhappy to be alone.

Sem comentários: