4.04.2004

Hola.

Well it was a plain simple saturday, filled with Tony Hawk´s playstation tricks and jerking around the Internet. Tell me about e-motions...
Last week I was wondering out here in my place when suddenly my thoughts started to point out to a girl I used to love three years ago. So when I started writting a poem to her it hit me: every song and every misquotations I ever placed on a blank paper was inspired on her, and yet she never knew it... I was felling very bad about myself. So I commenced to e-mail her telling everything about it: how sometimes I´m so far away and still thinking about her, wondering how it would be if she knew I ever loved her, if for once I trusted my guts... this was a strange thought, which I never want to sense it again. Now thinking it straight I hope this was nothing but a reflex of my love´s devoid.

Sem comentários: