12.03.2003

I think I´m getting used with this shit. I don´t know but eventually people will start to wonder on my english writting. Well, not quite sure, maybe this is just an essay, a rehearsal for eventualities. I spend my hours portuguese writing, so this is just what could be call a metermaid singing (what?!).
I was surfing around till I got to Millencolin´s web site, which led me to Lyrics page. Check out I found: "It's you, you're overweight and lovely yes it's true, a pig in walking shoes. You drool every time we kiss, I must say you rule. I'm falling in love with you". Yeah, Killercrush chorus, cool, huh? I remember when I hear over and over to this song, I was like 18 and madly in love with this Beastie Boys fan. She was really awesome and was my first girlfriend. Well now I´m changed, taste, shoes, socks, kissing, fooling around.
Four years just passed by and my friend seemed a little worried about the future, now that we´re graduated and the routine of seeing each other apparently will end. If not under our sight the friends at least will stay in our hearts.

Listening to EMF´s Unbelievable, pretty cool, huh!!!!

Sem comentários: