12.05.2003

So, this what I used to call a busy day full of peculiarities. Let´s cut the crap and go right to the point, which is always girls. Recently I´ve reestablish contact with this girl I used to work with, she´s pretty smart and waaaaaaaay cute. Et bien sûr, elle est francophonique, ce que c´est super!!! J´ai une amie que lui connais aussi, et elle m´a dit que peut être j´ai des chance. So, I´m planning to go right after her. Maybe thru a new approach.
So now I have three fronts to attack, hope at least one gets right into the bullseye. When it all cames down, I really wish it could be her, sometimes a long walk deserves a refreshing water just to put you right on the track. I hope not to count much on that, eventually I really feel people who fullfil each other should be together, at least her reconnaissance is a step forward, right?

Listening - All, Miranda.

Sem comentários: